Corporate clients are not only rendered advice on issues pertaining to Industrial Relations and employment matters including essential severance and separation policies with respect to termination, dismissal, suspension, lay off, disciplinary procedures, enquiries and investigations individual grievances, trade union matters, workplace discrimination and harassment but clients are also assisted through drafting and formulating HR Policies and procedures on social audits, reorganization, restructuring, retirements, disability, hiring, leaves, medical and financial benefit offered to employees such as golden hand shake, voluntary separation scheme, compensation, bonuses, provident fund, gratuity, pension, maternity benefits, leave entitlements and minimum wage compliance.
- Drafting & vetting of employment contracts and agreements;
- Legal opinions, notices and replies;
- Cases before Labour Courts, Labour Appellate Tribunals, High Courts and Supreme Court
- Cases before Provincial Employees Social Security, Payment of Wages Act and EOBI
- Cases before Federal Service Tribunal and National Industrial Relations Commission (NIRC)